See full Ecotecture listing
- Project Type: Course descriptions and social media advertisements for online STEAM courses
- Client: Outschool
- Project date: Academic year 2020-2021
- Your role: Authored all descriptions and blurbs used on social media for STEAM courses I designed including engineering, architecture, green architecture, and archaeology courses. Selected cover images as well.
- Project Summary/About this Project: The goal was to attract new clients–children 8-12 years of age and their parents to sign up for new courses. Descriptions needed to be accurate as well as appealing to both age groups.
- Results: Over the course of the year, course descriptions brought in 574 conversions (students who signed up for and completed courses) as well as 608 followers for a single instructor. The average public school teacher teaches 115 students per year.