Visit Farmers’ Market Facebook page
- Project Type: Social media content management and internal communications
- Client: Stamford Museum and Nature Center
- Project date: April-October 2019
- Your role: Created all social media posts about the farmers’ market (content creation, flyers, and curation of images). Attracted new vendors and maintained relationships with past vendors by email and phone. Utilizing Facebook advertisement analytics, created targeted advertisements for local families.
- Project Summary/About this Project: The goal was to attract new vendors and clients to the Stamford Museum and Nature Center Farmers’ Market by marketing the brand–green living, buy local, farm-to-table, nostalgic pastoral–to young families in Fairfield county. Daily social media posts spotlighted local Connecticut vendors, seasonal produce, and recipes. Additionally, while the market was free, if participants came into the market they would often end up purchasing a pass to see the museum.
- Results: During the market season, participants increased by 10% despite extreme competition with regional markets and we brought in 30% new vendors while maintaining the majority of vendors from the previous year.